Thursday 28 February 2013

Robinson Crusoe Read-along: Master Post



It's not easy for me, and I fee very much inadequate to hold a read-along of a certain book which I have never read before. Let me tell you in advance that I know nothing whatsoever and have never watched any adaptation of this novel. Therefore I apologise for my ignorance, should it prove disturbing for those who join this read-along for a re-read.

We are going to read the novel during March, a rather long month with five weekends. It's fortunate, because some of us have so plenty to read during March. Another reason, the Classic Spin also needs to be done on March. But nothing can stop us now, haha.

So at the end of the month, each of us is expected to make a review, short or long, of the book. But because I'm not good at making review, I'd like to put some questions here to make it easier for me. You may or may not use them in your review, or you can just answer the one(s) you like.

  1. What do you think about the character?
  2. What is your favourite part of the book?
  3. How can you relate yourself with the book?
  4. What do you think of the book itself (the words, the author, or anything)?

Those are all I can think about. But feel free to add your own question and answer. Oh, and one more thing: don't forget to put the link of your review post below.

Have a nice reading.

4 comments:

  1. With so much going on right now I didn't think I would have the time for Robinson Crusoe but your post made me curious, I picked up the book, and before I went to sleep last night I had a quarter of the book. I just couldn't put it down. I had read it once when I was very young, but haven't looked at it since. It was fun to remember the parts that I read as a child--and to see it very differently as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost forgot to put down the linky post :D
    You know at first I have several hesitation to read this book, now after finished it, not only enjoying so much, it's also refreshing, 'cause through all the pages I'm also have several thought regarding my self and the purpose of life. It's really great stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I decided to join this read along. This is the first one I've ever completed!!! I really enjoyed the book and was pleasantly surprised by it.

    ReplyDelete